Established in 2005, SoCal Smiles Dentistry was inspired by a vision to provide quality, comprehensive dental care in a clean, trendy and comfortable environment.
Our entire dental team focuses on comprehensive family dentistry. Every dentist at SoCal Smiles is trained in advanced cosmetic dentistry, porcelain restorations, and biocompatible dental materials that are safe to use in your mouth and teeth.
SoCal Smiles’ entire team is Invisalign certified and we are one of the leading Invisalign providers in the nation. Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world making it even easier to get the perfect smile.
Great Team Work
In healthcare there are so many treatment options out there but all too often they are all governed by the dentists’ and doctors’ idea of excellent healthcare. At SoCal Smiles, our philosophies are based on sound clinical research, a team approach, and modern concepts on preventative and conservative dental care.
We explore all treatment options before performing any major work like extractions or root canals. We believe that less is more when it comes to healthcare and performing treatment on your teeth. We understand that the best treatment is the most conservative and preserving for your natural teeth.
Why Choose Us
At SoCal Smiles Dentistry we realize that it is important to create the most comfortable and gentle environment. Our entire team takes pride in creating this environment for your dental well being! Here are just a few of the ways we take care of you:
- One Visit Dentistry that uses CEREC 3 technology for crowns, inlays, and onlays.
- 3 Zoom whitening lamps so you and yours can get your whitening procedures done together at the same time.
- Dental Cleanings done with an Ultrasonic instrument, which means less scraping and tugging.
- Convenient payment plans with affordable prices.
- Consistency in seeing the same dentist that knows the details of your oral health every time you come in.
- Thoroughly clean environment and sterile instruments.
- Warm Blankets.
- Friendly front office team.
- A treatment coordinator and office manager that will assist you with understanding your dental insurance.
- A super technologically advanced dental office that utilizes all the cutting edge tools to give you the best possible dentistry that is available today.
- Personable and highly trained dentists who take the time to explain procedures and the reason WHY you may need them.
- Dentists that are clinically conservative in their treatment approach who understand that it is better to not cut into a tooth if there is absolutely no reason to do so.